Wednesday, April 7, 2021

My Youngest Sister Collection of Ornamental and Foliage Plants in the Philippines


A part of My Sister's Collection on the Front and Side Yard of her Residence

One of the best and healthful hobbies is container gardening. My youngest sister in the Philippines started her container plants collection(foliage plants) last year. 

In her collections are several varieties of philodendrons, coleus, ferns, orchids, caladiums, euphorbias, begonias and other rare and popular foliage plants of the Philippines.   

Here are some photographs of her collection of plants. In the Philippines, they are grown outside but here in the US they are grown as house plants ( inside) or in the Greenhouse except in Southern Florida and maybe San Diego, CA which has tropical climate similar to the Philippines. Enjoy these photos.   


 




 


 




Meanwhile here are two photos of my geranium growing outside in my front yard and my orchids in the living room of my residence here in Northern California


 

For more information on foliage plants and varieties of philodendrons visit:

https://www.gardendesign.com/plants/foliage.html

https://smartgardenguide.com/philodendron-varieties/ 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...