Sunday, April 4, 2021

My Two Favorite Recipes for Easter and Other Special Occasions

 Happy Easter to ALL!!!!!

Photo Credit: Panlasang Pinoy.com

Two of my favorite Pinoy Dishes during Easter, Christmas and other special occasions are Relleno na Bangus (milk fish) and Chicken Relleno. In our younger years Macrine( RIP) would cook either Relleno Bangus or Chicken Relleno for our Easter Dinner. In the Philippines she had the assistance of our regular cook, but here in the US she had me as the errand or chopping boy. I enjoyed watching her cooked the Rellenos. The recipes are not  that hard but the Deboning Process required skills, practice and special tools. Here are the videos for your viewing pleasure.



   And for the Chicken Relleno


Meanwhile enjoy some spring blooms from my garden here in Northern California.  Again, Happy Easter to All!!






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...