Saturday, February 25, 2017

My Collection of Wood Carvings and Crafts from the Philippines

Besides my small collection of marble products from Romblon, Philippines, I have also a small collection of wood carvings from the Philippines. The following are some of my wood carvings collection.
These are a few of my treasured wood carvings collection from the Philippines
Last Supper we purchased in Baguio in 1992
A good décor by the fire place in our Family Room

Sample of wooden Handicrafts from the Philippines- I have several wooden bowls and trays in my collection.

Man in a Barrel. I have purchased a number of them for gag gifts. Appreciated by most recipients.


Two photos from: http://www.manilatrade.com/philippine-wood-carving-and-exporting/ in Paete, Laguna-wood carving capital of the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...