Friday, January 11, 2019

Still Enjoying a Few Spring Blooms in Mid-Winter

One of the advantages in living in Northern California is still enjoying spring blooms in mid winter. This year we have not experienced a hard freeze yet, so a few of my ornamentals protected by the walls of the house are still blooming. Expecting a hard freeze before the end of the month. Enjoy the following photos in my front patio and side yard.

My Ganzanias and mini-Begonias are still in bloom -January 9, 2019


My Ganzanias and begonias are still blooming in mid winter in my front Patio.


The few lemons left after I harvested more than 150 lemon fruit this year

A few ice plant blooms(yellow).


One rose bush is still blooming

A few rhodondendron blooms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...