Saturday, May 18, 2024

Santos Paintings and Framed Photos/Art Saved from Downsizing Move

n my previous three postings I listed and described the indoor plants, outdoor plants/garden decor and antique pieces and collectibles that I was able to bring in my apartment here at THD during my downsizing move last June.   

This posting is about the Acrylic and Charcoal Paintings of Jesse Santos💚 - The Napa Hut and the Nude Lady that I was able to bring and displayed in my apartment here at THD as well as my other framed personal photos.

Jesse Santos, was a well known Filipino Cartoonist and Artist. He was our former friend and neighbor in the Central Valley  (Ceres/Modesto )from 1969-1974. His short biography is describe as follows:

https://www.lambiek.net/artists/s/santos_jesse.htm

He also sold us a Charcoal Painting of Me and Macrine( RIP) as follows:

I also commissioned him to paint a Family Photo that was my surprised 25th wedding Anniversary Gift to Macrine in 1982 as follows:  

Family Portrait- Charcoal Painting by Jesse Santos, 1982

In this posting I am listing some of the Family Photos I was able to display here in my apartment. Due to limited wall space, more than two dozens of my personal photographs/arts/framed Prints are in storage and are not displayed in my apartment.  The above Santos Charcoal Painting is in storage.  


One of My several Collection of Oriental Arts- Pair of  Chinese Water Color Prints- Princess Fah-Yen-Fah, 1926.  I have another  dozen antique water color prints of oriental arts in storage.  For Details visit:

https://theintellectualmigrants.blogspot.com/2023/05/learning-market-values-of-david-e-art.html

One Day Trip to Ensenada, Mexico from San Diego, California 


Me, Former Governor of California Arnold S and My Youngest Daughter Ditas, 2006

My Wedding Photo- May 8. 1957, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines


One of my Four Nude Art Collection.


 https://theintellectualmigrants.blogspot.com/2020/04/my-collection-of-nudes-paintings.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...