Tuesday, June 11, 2024

My Younger Years and Our Beach House in the Philippines

Miko ( our pet dog) and I getting ready for our one KM morning walk on the Beach, 2012    

One of the question I was often ask, during our meal time conversations here at THD, is whether I have plans to visit the Philippines again. My answer is I really do not know, because I will need help during International Travels. Moreover the Beach house in Marindiuque had been closed for more that 5 years now and my immediately family are all here in the US.  

Some of my co-residents here are urging me to host and sponsor a tour of the Islands and me as the Guide. They told me I will be a perfect Guide, since I know about the life and tourists spots in the Philippines. I wish I could, but my current situation is not conducive to international travel. Suffice to say, the thought of going back to the Philippines for a long vacation, reminds of our experience residing in Marinduque for 3 months in 2012. The first month we did not have household help except for the laundry woman. However, Macrine and I survived and here's our story.      

https://chateaudumer.blogspot.com/2012/05/life-in-philippines-without-driver-and.html

The Beach House-Go Art- Chateau Du Mer

The Main House and Front Gardens

The Main House-After 5 Years of Only Weekly Maintenance instead of Daily Maintenance 




The last three photos were taken at night time with only the moon as source of light.  For Additional Photos visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...