Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ordering Meals on Line via Munchery.com


Last month, I started ordering meals on line through Munchery.com. So far I am very satisfied with the meals that I have ordered. I particularly like their salmon dishes. The meals are delivered cool and ready to heat and so far it has always been on time.

Yesterday, I ordered the Macaroni and Cheese with Lobster a new dish. It was delicious. I have ordered shrimp dishes as well as the Spaghetti with meat balls. My wife enjoyed very much the spaghetti and meat balls dish. I love their shrimp tacos and grilled salmon dishes.

If you are lazy to cook and can not drive to a restaurant, munchery.com is an excellent alternative to enjoy quality meals for a reasonable price. The meals are price from $8 to $12. Their is a delivery charge of $2.95 and an optional tip( $1 to 4) for the driver. If you sign up for membership of $85 per year, you will save from $2 to $4 every time you order.

The following article describes munchery.com that started servicing the Sacramento area last May.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/business/biz-columns-blogs/bob-shallit/article79901842.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...