Thursday, May 14, 2015

Today is May 14-Two Events to Remember

There are two events that I am celebrating and remembering today.

The first event is the 12th birthday of my youngest grand daughter Carenna Katague Thompson. I have written several articles on Carenna's activities and are very proud of her accomplishments in music and in drama.

The second event is the 27th anniversary of the death of my mother, Paz Barrido Balleza Katague.

I have looked at my photo files and here are 2 photos taken on May 14 of that year(1988). If you recognized anybody in the group picture, I will appreciate if you make a comment.

Taken at the Barotac Viejo Catholic Church after the funeral mass and services with the Balleza clan and other relatives. I am the first person on second line from the right.

This second photo was at the Barotac Viejo Cemetery and the Katague plot during the burial ceremonies.

I have written a tribute to my Mother that had been posted in my blogs. The most recent one was last Sunday in celebration of Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...